Our consulting practice is routinely called upon by private and public sector organizations to deliver training and development workshops and seminars on a variety of topics. Our approach in this area of our practice is to simply tailor a curriculum based on the client’s needs. We do not offer any canned training program, since we firmly believe that, in many cases, these forms of training programs do not meet the true learning objectives and requirements of the organization’s management personnel.
Training sessions and seminars are developed and tailored in consultation with the client. This approach ensures that the training encapsulates learning principles relevant to participant needs and triggers a high level of audience interaction and participation.
Examples of past training courses offered include the following:
- Effective Leadership on the Frontline
- Leadership & Motivation – How to Extract the Full Potential of your Workforce
- Linking Communication & Motivation
- Effective Management of the Change Process & the Role of Communication
- Managing Fairly & Consistently
- Orientation, Staff Training and Development
- Participative Management & Employee Empowerment
- Managing Multiple Locations
- The Performance Management Continuum – A Balanced Approach for Effective Supervision
- Absenteeism and Attendance Management
- Progressive Discipline – A Balanced Approach
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Mechanisms
- Human Rights Considerations for Managers
- Conflict Management – How to Deal with it Effectively and Productively
- Managing in a Unionized Workplace – What are the Essential Differences between Unionized and Union-free Workplaces?
- Role Modeling for Subordinates & Fostering Respectful Supervisor/Team Member Boundaries
- Effective Employee Relations – Strategies in Creating Organizational Excellence
- Compensation Administration
- Components of Effective Employee Relations Practices
- Collective Bargaining and Collective Agreement Administration
- Effective Grievance Handling
- Human Resources Planning
- Job Analysis and Design
- Recruitment and Selection – How to Net and Retain the Best
- Negativity in the Workplace
- Conflict Competence – An Essential Management Skillset
For details on how we can assist your organization with its training and development needs, or for information on any of the services we provide, please Contact Us via telephone, fax or email. You can also submit a question by filling out our client question form by clicking the button below. As we believe that our client’s time is precious we ensure that we will respond to all inquiries within one (1) business day.